Friday, February 1, 2008

Isn't she cute!?!


Ok....he is too. This is the one time I got to meet Tracy....but they live in Sunny CA! We can usually find a reason pretty easily to visit our friends & relatives in AZ or CA! We love the Sun!
Tracy asked if I have read the Twilight series of books...I've heard of them, and I WANT to, but haven't found them yet. I love the books from Vince Flynn that are based on a CIA operative named Mitch Rapp. I also love Harry Potter books. I just love to read. If any of you know good books...tell me. I'm always looking! (Although the twilight books are next on my list).
Ok, LOST....what did we think? What was Charlie trying to tell Hurley in his Flash Forward? Were you freaked out by Jacob's cabin? Why do you think only 6 survivors get off the island, and why do they think they should go back? hmmmm?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute page! I don't know the answers to any of those questions regarding LOST. It was a little scary when Hurley looked in Jacob's cabin. I wish we didn't have to wait a whole week to see the next one.

Conibaer said...

Oh, what a great LO! I´m definatly going to scraplift it! :o) TFS!

Carrie said...

Yea! You joined the blogging craze. It is so addicting kinda of like the Twilight series. When I started reading those books I couldn't put them down. Let me know what you think of the books after you read them.