Friday, February 22, 2008

Feeling left out...

Our good friends the Eyrings took their 3 kids and headed to Puerta Viarta Mexico on Monday...They have been poolside, with sandy toes and tan skin since Monday! Meanwhile I have been working a 52 hour week, Hosting a Pampered Chef Party and having to work on what was supposed to be my day off! (Friday). *whew*
This picture was taken on our last cruise and it shows Trent diving in front of the camera~ a tradition for us! We miss them and wish we were suntanning with them right now. (Well not RIGHT NOW since it's 11:30 at night~ but you know what I mean!) They will be home sunday night though, and then we get to start counting the days until our Caribbean Cruise with them!

6 comments:

carlen said...

we all long to be on sunny beaches! . . . and yet i can't say i feel too badly for you and dave since you guys really know how to live, vacationing often--you lucky sunshine seekers!

Amy Birch said...

Ooohhh, you got a Meez!!! Very cute!

I'm sorry you're working such long hours...I know how that's been this week. So you're a pharmacist? Retail or hospital? You've had your share of chemistry classes!!!

How exciting that you go on vacation in a couple of months!!! You'll have an awesome time!

Rebecca said...

since i have never been on a cruise i am not feeling too bad for you!...

although a 52 hour week doesn't sound fun! ugggh..

Michelle said...

soo bummed that they forgot to pack me!!! Loving your playlist btw!! And that pic cracks me up...I am gonna remember this trick!!

Kate said...

It's getting close! How fun! I bet you are so ready to leave especially working that 52 hr week!

SuzyQ said...

That picture cracks me up! How fun! I bet you are counting the days until your trip...I know I would be.

52 hrs...ick! Hope this week is better!