Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Goodbye Lavender Kitchen!



Above are the after photos, with my cool new Red Kitchen with a Brown accent area!!! Love it!





Here are before pictures (above) with the awful lavender color that was here... (Please excuse the mess)...
Thanks to great Sisters (Cami & Carlen) and friends like Cindy who helped me SO MUCH today!
By the way...sorry the photos added with the after picture first, but I really don't feel like changing it! (I'm tired). *whew*
Tell me what you think of my new kitchen!

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

oh my goodness!
that looks amazing!
what a difference...
it definatley complements the kitchenaid too!

i'm jealous..
i've been dying to paint my entry and living room for over a year now and i just don't have the guts to commit to a color!

carlen said...

Gorgeous! And so fun to get together too! Love ya!

Conibaer said...

Your new kitchen looks awesome! Love the colours! Ans I would love to have such a big kitchen! ;o)

Carrie said...

I am so jealous my house so needs a new look. I love it great job.

TamBaum said...

If I had known you were going to paint, I would have happily done it for you. For the next room on your list (if you have one on the list) you can make sure my kids don't destroy your house and I will paint. I am all out of rooms to paint at my house. It looks great. How many coats did that red take?
And I love the movie My Best Friends Wedding.

TanishaRenee said...

I love the new color, it looks so warm and inviting!

Kate said...

Your kitchen is GORGEOUS Michele!

Anonymous said...

Oh the difference red makes! I have a red wall, has Cami told you? It is the length of my kitchen, nook and family room. I had to talk Eric into it but he absolutely loves it now.
PS I am glad your mom told me about your blog. I love stepping into your life.

Michele said...

Hi Aunt Holley! how fun to have you come visit me! (in our virtual world! *wave* ) xox!
-michele

SuzyQ said...

Your kitchen is so warm and inviting now! I love it!

I have Red in my kitchen and I can't imagine it any other way!

Ashley said...

Love the red! Your kitchen looks awesome.