I can't wait for Summer....until we can do THIS again! We love our yearly trip to Idaho! Tons of fun in the sun!Speaking of fun....today was not.
Have you ever had just an average day...one that wasn't bad but definately wasn't great? That was today. I have vowed to have a better attitude at work and I'm trying really hard. Today was difficult though because I was training a brand spankin' new pharmacist and it his hard to find the balance between what they need to learn and not overwhelming them, KWIM? Crazy day.
And I get to do it all over again tomorrow.
To top it all off, when I got home from working my 12 hr day Dave had said he'd have the dogs all walked so we could just go to bed together...well he hadn't walked them & wanted me to come with. Then he was upset when I had to call a few people & check in on the message board that I help moderate instead. Now he went to bed without me and he's still mad I can tell. I shouldn't say much more cuz he reads this. LOL ~ Hey Dave! I LOVE YOU! (I am sorry). xox



4 comments:
You have to let me know when you will be in Idaho so we can meet up!!!!
Just remember we always take it out on the ones we love the most! =)
amen to wise suzy! and how LUCKY are you that dave WANTS you to go on walks with him! sometimes there's just too much on our plates to balance things perfectly. but you do it so well. and the people in our lives will be disappointed from time to time . . . we can't please everyone! i KNOW dave has already forgiven you! hope tomorrow is a better day! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THURSDAY!
Sorry your day wasn´t well! But I agree to Suzy too!
Have a better one tomorrow!
we LOVE our trips to Idaho for the same reason. Jason brings his bike, but I just ride my in-laws 4-wheelers. i'm not as gutsy as you.
Post a Comment