
Back in October Suzanne & I went to Creating Keepsakes University in Orlando Fl! (YES, I am the biggest scrapbooking NERD, I know, I am ok with it!) We brought Trent and Dave with us too....(hence the pictures a couple of days ago from Universal Studios). They hung out at the pool all day on the days we had classes. (One day was all sorts of classes and another was our Album Track day where we spent the whole day with Ali Edwards making the album she had designed called "A week in the Life") She is such an amazing artist & scrapbooker (for you non-scrapbookers she is a total Scrapbook Celeb!) and I was so lucky to get her to autograph my "Life Artist" book of hers and get a picture with her! yay! (Yes, I do know I am a dork!)



4 comments:
How exciting! Love the LO! Cute pic, too!
Hey michele! i saw your blog page on the leders' blog and just had to say hi! life is great, i've graduated and am working while my hubby finishes - after he graduates this April we'll be heading up to Seattle- he got a job offer in Bellevue! who would've guessed!
Great LO and if your are a dork, I´m with you! :o)
How fun that you got to meet her. She seems so down to earth.
Post a Comment