I love this LO of me, McKenzie and Ainsley. My lesson in Laurels today was on creating an uplifting environment in the home. It dealt with how physical things like cleanliness & clutter as well as how your own attitude and the attidudes of others affect the mood in the home. I think it went pretty well. It really made me reflect back on my childhood home and look at my home now and consider what I can do to lift the mood in a daily basis. I decided I'll try to be more cheerful daily. Wish me luck! (One day at a time!) ;)I am so excited that Dave & I BOTH don't work tomorrow. We get to go work out together, Dave has a dental appt. then we're going to Home Depot and possibly go see the new movie "Fools Gold". Yay!



4 comments:
Your lesson was amazing! The stake told me I'm supposed to rotate through the classes and sit in a different one each week, but I haven't done that yet because I always really, really like your lessons. I don't want to miss out!
Beautiful LO!!! I should seriously do a LO about the million reasons my kiddos love having you for an aunt!
I think you always have an uplifting attitude.
BTW, i loved the restaurant quote you posted a comment for me about. AND I got a book for Chloe's BD called Big Sister Little Sister that reminds me of my relationship with you--I keep meaning to tell you. Love you!
How fun is that? A day off in the middle of the week. I LOVE when that happens because it's not all crazy like Saturday.
I am so jealous of your scrapping skillz. I just made some Valentines cards for my family and I swear it took like the whole entire week to make 5. Kaelin hates when I scrap, she just wants my attention every second...good of course, but kinda tiring....
Awesome LO! Love the pic!
Post a Comment