Well, I'm going to finish off my Grateful November with my list of six more things I was grateful for....
1) bankers hours (the week of Thanksgiving)
2) a husband who likes to help get ready to entertain
3) That Dave likes to cook the Turkey
4) For DArcy's bouncy house!
5) for wonderful family!
6) For NOT having to Work OR Shop on Black Friday!
December will be even busier than November. I have a really long to-do list and I'm trying to document every day in December in an album with photos this year. I may post some here but I probably won't try to update every day.
Remember to keep the CHRIST in CHRISTMAS this year!
David and his great friend "Larry".
12 years ago



4 comments:
November was soo full of love and hope and at the same time despair and wonder. I look to you for inspiration because you are soo positive and happy!
of course we would love to go see the lights with you!! we are excited you are coming! do you fly in fri? we were gonna have some friends over for a party that night but we can try and change it. no biggie! let me know! love ya!!
Wish we were going to be with you guys and our kids while you are in Arizona! Have fun and give em a squeeze from me!
where are all the PICTURES??? (like i can talk . . . i didn't do well keeping my blog up-to-date in November or even posting about our thanksgiving fun at your house!)
Post a Comment