Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December AZ Trip

It is a tradition to meet and go out to dinner together.
Nate did not like these guys that sang Feliz Navidad to us.
Analee and Charlie

Aaron and Laura when we went to the Cullers for Sunday dinner...


Me and Dave at Tia Rosa's



Us at Temple lights


Laura, Aaron and Jack at the Suns vs. Knicks game.


Me and Jack playing together

At the game!



Dave and Jack cheering the Suns!


Jack was all "Jacked Up" on cotton candy!


We had a lot of fun during our visit. The weather was good the first two days, then rainy and wet the last two days. But it was better than the freezing weather here in WA last weekend.
While we were gone my laptop crashed. I just barely got it fixed and haven't re-installed all my editing programs yet. (Here's to ALWAYS BACKING UP YOUR PHOTOS ON AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE OR CD'S!!!) Anyhow, that is why these photos aren't edited yet.
Thanks to Aaron, Laura, Analee and Charlie for making our trip fun as usual!
Love you guys!

6 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like it was a great visit! I'm glad you had fun (and that your laptop is back up (and your files were backed up!)) :)

maureen said...

I'm glad you had a great trip and a safe trip, Michele.
How are you both surviving the weather? Have you had to work?
I love you.
Mom

Nibley Youth Trek said...

Looks like a great trip! My kids sure enjoy the time you spend with them!!! When is the next trip? If possible, I would like to see if I can schedule me to come and visit too? I love you guys!

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a lovely time! I am jealous!

Tracy Elder said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carissa Hill said...

Now you guys need to come down to Utah. It was too bad we didn't get to see you when we were up there!