I am getting so excited about the possible good weather we have coming our way. I have a full four days off coming up and I plan on helping Cindy clean out stuff, taking some stuff to the dump, helping Dave weed in the yard, and hopefully scrapbooking.
Last Sunday we went to Carlen's house on Sunday for yummy belgian waffles and to play with the kids. Sweet Chloe had painted a beautiful flower tile for me for Mother's Day (since my children "haven't come yet" :)...) Wasn't that sweet? I love it. I will take and post a picture of it soon! We had so much fun hanging out with their family. Tanner and I played chess. Chloe & I did too, but soon switched to the matching game with McKenzie and Ainsley. Samantha took to Dave so quickly...maybe because she appreciates a fellow friend with a bald head. :) LOL
See Carlen's blog for pictures: oursweetcrew.blogspot.com



3 comments:
Dearest Micheley,
I thought about you all afternoon yesterday. It was good to see you. I wish I had just sat by you for the few minutes I had on my lunch break.
In our family prayer last night, Jarom thanked the Lord for the chance we had to spend time with family yesterday (on his birthday.)
I'll be praying for you as you drive to the gorge. I know you have many things you're looking forward to doing this weekend. Do you have Monday off also?
Brother Slaugh is coming to help me put in my garden. I hope to have a birthday dinner for Jarom tonight for whomever can come.
You guys are so good to me. I love you very, very much. Mom
So much for your good weather!
That is sweet of Chloe. I wanna see it....get some pictures up girl :)
Post a Comment