Thursday, May 8, 2008

Pictures from Antigua

Early Morning....heading for the ziplines!

Dickinson's Bay Beach....Beautiful! (went there after ziplining!)


Dave & Trent Floating in the ocean!


me & dave :)

I've worked 2 twelve hr days since we got home...I am so behind on e-mails, blogging, and laundry! I will post more pictures soon!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Is there more then one Antigua? We went Antigua in Guatemala. It was beautiful but we never saw any beaches like that. It looks like you had lots of fun. Welcome Back!

Michelle said...

Those pictures are just dreamy! Yo uare one lucky gal to have gotten to experience that beach!! I am dying to see more pics!!

Rebecca said...

welcome back!
glad you had so much fun!
sorry you have to work so much...
LOVE the pictures... i wish i was there!

Tracy Elder said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun trip!!

Wish we could be there right now...

Kate said...

Gorgeous pics Michele!!