Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I got in some MAJOR scrapping before leaving for my trip!








Ya'all be good while I'm gone...K? (hee hee)
I'll try to post from the boat!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Moly!!!! I'll say you found your mojo!!!! I love looking at these new lo's and I especially love the one you did of yourself at 35 + 2!!! Might have to "lift" that idea from you. I cannot wait to meet you IRL in just a little over a week!!! Have a great time on your cruise!!!

TamBaum said...

Come on Michele, Sayid? Over Jack? Are you smoking something!? Very cute pages.

Kari V. said...

Have a great trip... I agree you have found your niche...:)

Kari V. said...

I have to agree with Tami on the Jack thing...:)

carlen said...

we miss you already! love those layouts! and hmmm . . . sometimes i lean towards jack . . . sometimes sayid . . . but last night . . . sawyer going back after claire? . . . be still my beating heart!!! LOL