Thursday, March 20, 2008

Time to start....

Packing & trying on summer clothes to take on our cruise! (I got a new bathing suit the other day!) YAY. I am so excited for our upcoming trip...I just can't stand it.
In other news I have been a very bad blogger. I'm turning into a twice-a-week IF I'm lucky blogger. That's just no fun. Oh well.
Tomorrow I get to go play with Carlen & her kids. We'll make Easter sugar cookies. Then, tomorrow night we're going to go see a Comidian (Don Friessen) at the Comedy Underground in Seattle. We saw him for the first time on our cruise ship like, 5 years ago. He is REALLY funny and very clean. (You don't find that trait in comedians much anymore.)
Saturday we're having brunch at Salty's with our friends for their Anniversary. Then I get to go see my friend Bonnie from pharmacy school and take her Pampered Chef products to her. Woo-Hoo!
I still need to clean, pay bills, and prepare a menu before the weekend gets underway.
Happy EAster everyone!

1 comment:

carlen said...

what a hunk of TAN burning love you have pictured here. i bet i could fit in one of your suitcases! we had SOOOOOOO much fun with you today MICHELEY! you light up our lives! i'll post pics tomorrow (too tired tonight)!