Friday, March 28, 2008

Reading is fun...

This week the challenge at Scraplove.com was to make a LO based on a Life-long love. I picked reading. I LOVE reading! Every since I was little!
Dave asked my why I didn't do a Layout about him....I said, "Honey, it only seems like I've known you all of my life. If the challenge was to make a LO based on someone I'm gonna love for the rest of my life...that would DEFINATELY be you!" He was happy with that answer. (It's as if I don't have a million Dave-based Layouts already huh?) lol.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny. You and your hubby are so dang sweet it gives me a cavity every time I see a new picture of you 2!!! You've got a great blog and I love the music you're playing here.

carlen said...

"it's not all about you dave!" (well, most of it is! spoiled man!)

SuzyQ said...

What a fun layout! Reading would have been my choice to. I love your comment to Dave, How sweet!

Ramblings said...

Where are the real books?
Faulkner
Steinbeck
Doig
Hemingway
Stegner
Ambrose
etc.
Does dave realize that he probably actually takes a third seat after grocery store novels and 80's music..

Sarale said...

Hi Michele,

I love your layout. I also like reading and I´m working in a library :)