Our blog is totally neglected too...(I just totally stole Laura's title...Luv ya!)
So I thought I'd do a short recap of what we'd been up to lately:
-I had the worst work day of my career (ok, I might be exaggerating a little- but it was BAD) on Monday. When I came home from work Dave had drawn me a bath, lit candles around it and had my favorite scrapbooking magazines laid out by the tub. What a total sweetheart! He's a keeper!
-We are leaving for a long weekend in AZ again this weekend....looks like it might rain there though. ;(
-We had an awesome fun Superbowl party at our house last Sunday....even though our team lost to the STEALers. (AND, I had to work until 6pm)
-Next week I am on vacation from work....and let me tell you, I am SO ready!
-My organizational goal for January was to clean out and organize the closet in Dave's den...oops. Now I guess I'll need to do it this next week....along with Feb's goal.
-Yesterday was Kerry's birthday! Happy birthday Bro!

-Today is Mark's birthday! Happy Birthday to my other Bro!

-Jarom is going to dog sit/housesit for us while we are away. Thank goodness for that Bro too!
-Michael is waiting for MRI results on the possible return of his fatty cell foot cancer...Sad for that Bro. Love ya!
-I have such a great family!
-Cami & Cosette miss Mike...(he's my Bro-in-law). You guys need to come play with me next week! Love ya Sis!
-Carlen's kids get to make Valentine's cookies with me on Wednesday...then we'll go see Tanner's play! YAY!
-Mom is waiting patiently for me to come paint her picture wall. Anyone good at painting that wants to help?
-Today I don't work until noon and I need to do some laundry to have clean clothes to pack.
-Dave got some cool new boots at Nordstrom, and I got a cute shirt.
-We LOVE the movie TAKEN. It is Awesome!
So I thought I'd do a short recap of what we'd been up to lately:
-I had the worst work day of my career (ok, I might be exaggerating a little- but it was BAD) on Monday. When I came home from work Dave had drawn me a bath, lit candles around it and had my favorite scrapbooking magazines laid out by the tub. What a total sweetheart! He's a keeper!
-We are leaving for a long weekend in AZ again this weekend....looks like it might rain there though. ;(
-We had an awesome fun Superbowl party at our house last Sunday....even though our team lost to the STEALers. (AND, I had to work until 6pm)
-Next week I am on vacation from work....and let me tell you, I am SO ready!
-My organizational goal for January was to clean out and organize the closet in Dave's den...oops. Now I guess I'll need to do it this next week....along with Feb's goal.
-Yesterday was Kerry's birthday! Happy birthday Bro!

-Today is Mark's birthday! Happy Birthday to my other Bro!

-Jarom is going to dog sit/housesit for us while we are away. Thank goodness for that Bro too!
-Michael is waiting for MRI results on the possible return of his fatty cell foot cancer...Sad for that Bro. Love ya!
-I have such a great family!
-Cami & Cosette miss Mike...(he's my Bro-in-law). You guys need to come play with me next week! Love ya Sis!
-Carlen's kids get to make Valentine's cookies with me on Wednesday...then we'll go see Tanner's play! YAY!
-Mom is waiting patiently for me to come paint her picture wall. Anyone good at painting that wants to help?
-Today I don't work until noon and I need to do some laundry to have clean clothes to pack.
-Dave got some cool new boots at Nordstrom, and I got a cute shirt.
-We LOVE the movie TAKEN. It is Awesome!



3 comments:
Michele if it makes you feel any better I hate mi job everyday! Haha and it's the easiest job in america! I'm excited to hang out with ya even if it means laying out in the rain we will have fun!
mi i was spanish for a sec i meant my
so sorry about your bum week. the upside is it gave dave yet another opportunity to score big points! hope you're having fun in AZ! we'll see you wednesday!!!
Post a Comment