Um yeah.
I'm having a tougher time with that than I thought I would. Lately everyone's sarcasm, gossip, and DRAMA are really getting to me. I shouldn't let it. I really try.
But when I call a friend, I'd like to feel uplifted...not brushed off.
When I read friend's blogs I'd like to smile instead of feel slighted or excluded.
I know it's me. It's got to just be MY perception of things.
I know this.
I AM trying. Really.
Now, my favorite scrapbooking magazine is stopping production....What?!?!
Sorry, I am just not joyful today.
Really I should not even post this because it certainly won't uplift anyone else.
It's a good thing I have a husband who can make me laugh.
Too bad it's still 5 & 1/2 hours until he gets home. :(
Maybe seeing "Mall Cop" tonight with Dave will help. I hope so.
over and out.
David and his great friend "Larry".
12 years ago



6 comments:
I didn't mean to exclude you. You can definitely come to my FM party!
I hope your day looks up. I find myself feeling like that sometimes. I hope you enjoy Mall Cop. Nothing like a hilarious movie to lift your spirits. Let me know how it is!
*HUGS* I'm sorry that joy has been elusive for you of late . . . hope that tonight's date night with Dave is just the thing to tickle your funny bone and have you feeling better! :)
I feel your pain, girl.....just remember, as I am trying to remind myself as well that "This too shall pass". Would a cyber hug put a smile on your face?? ;-)
I'm sorry I didn't call you on my break as I had planned.
I love you so much. I see Dad's good qualities in you and am so grateful for the joy you strive to bring to everyone you know. You deserve a break, some down time. I wish I could hug you more often. I'll work on that.
Love you morest,
Mom
Sorry you were feeling down but glad things are looking up. I'm really bummed about Simple being canceled too. So sad!
Post a Comment