Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Haloween


Here's a blast from the past! Carlen (skeleton), Kerry (ghost), Me (Wonder woman-can't you tell?), and Cami (a witch)! All costumes were homemade & NOT store bought in the good old days!
That makes me sound old!
Enjoy & be safe!

3 comments:

The Elders said...

ok first and foremost can i just say i about wet my pants when i saw those pictures of rock band(especially dave with the wig pretending to wail on the drums) hahaha you guys are hilarious and have some pretty awesome friends. I also have to say that I love love love your scrapbook pages! they are so awesome michele you are so creative! can't wait for december!

Rebecca said...

i remember the good ole days of homemade costumes! those were the best! (although i must admit how i love driving to the store to buy one already made for my kids and not having to make one myself!)

maureen said...

I remember that sweet picture. Thank you, Michele. I love you,
Mom
Was that the year that Michael was afraid of costumes?