So, where exactly did you go?? Maybe I missed that part..anyways..have you read Breaking Dawn yet? I ordered mine and still haven't received it yet. :(
When are you guys gonna visit us?? Better question, when are we gonna visit you?
Looks like you had tons of fun. Sorry I have not been good recently about posting. Been so busy with my school. :) I still do read your post regardless. :)
7 comments:
Thanks for the pics! Looks like you had tons of fun in the sun!
and i am glad
So, where exactly did you go?? Maybe I missed that part..anyways..have you read Breaking Dawn yet? I ordered mine and still haven't received it yet. :(
When are you guys gonna visit us??
Better question, when are we gonna visit you?
And I am glad too!! So glad you had a good time.
I love you!
Mom
shelly you have to see this =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyvta4DgVrQ
Looks like you had tons of fun. Sorry I have not been good recently about posting. Been so busy with my school. :) I still do read your post regardless. :)
i should've guessed you'd be somewhere on a boat! ;)
Post a Comment